Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The end of my web experience... or just the beginning?

I have now completed the modules in the Web 2.0 online learning program. I have learnt quite a lot along the way and have enjoyed the experience. It has been a challenge at times though. I have been very busy over the past couple of months and I've really had to apply myself to spend time exploring each module. Exploring can be quite time consuming!!

There are some modules that I have enjoyed more than others but my favourites would definitely be blogging and Flickr. I can definitely see myself using these in the future. It was great learning about podcasts and Library Thing too.

There is definitely a whole wide world out there on the internet and this journey has opened my eyes to just a small portion of what is available. I will definitely use this experience as a learning curve and when I settle into my new home and get a little more time on my hands I will look forward to exploring some of the features I have learned about in more detail.

This course was a great idea and I would certainly recommend others to participate if it is ever available again in the future!

No comments: