Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second Life

Wow, what can I say about Second Life? I'm still trying to really understand the concept. I have used a virtual application in Facebook where you create your own cartoon character, earn money, purchase clothes and furniture for your apartment and interact with other characters from around the world. I guess Second Life is along the same lines but a lot more complex and in-depth! To be honest I have enough trouble keeping up with everyday 'real' life so Second Life is not something I have an interest in joining but I am glad I have an understanding of what it is about. I had heard about this 'virtual' world but wasn't aware of the name or how to find out about it.

Dare I say however, that these virtual worlds will no doubt play more of a role in 'real' life in the future...

No comments: