Monday, August 18, 2008

YouTube


YouTube is a great place to find video footage on almost anything! Listen and watch clips on music, sport, television shows, home videos, etc, etc. It can be time consuming looking through videos but if you know what you're looking for it's not so bad. Although I wanted to add a video in relation to the Beijing Olympics and I did spend a lot of time trying to find the right one!

I thought there could have had better instructions or links on adding a video clip to a blog. I already had limited knowledge of YouTube and embedded codes but to those totally new it may have been a little testing trying to get a clip directly to their blog. There were clear links to other sharing resources such as MySpace and Facebook.

I've added a clip of our Aussie swimmers and their wonderful efforts in the pool at these games. As wonderful as they were however, who could top the efforts of Michael Phelps from the USA; eight gold medals is amazing!! I'm quite patriotic and love to hear the national anthem; makes me so proud to be an Australian.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi !!

No comments: