Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My LibraryThing

Another web resource I didn't know existed. I love reading and I love books; I have so many (I am reminded of this each time I have to move house) although I don't think you can ever have too many books! I am actually in the process of moving house at the moment and all my books are packed away in boxes so I had to rely on memory of my favourite books, although I have many more I could add to my library.

I found My LibraryThing easy to use and I love how you can recommendations on books and read the comments of others on books already read or those you want to read (although don't always be put off by negative comments). Also a great resource to use if you know the name or author of a book and need the rest of the details!

Check out what interests me on my library listing on the right hand side of my blog or click on the following link: www.librarything.com/catalog/Kerrie-2008 .

No comments: